Managing change during mergers and acquisitions can be difficult.
Whether you’re a part of the acquiring company or the company being acquired, M&A present some of the most disruptive challenges to organizations. DBH Consulting provides expert M&A services to help make mergers and acquisitions successful.
Demmie Hicks is a specialist in M&A integration, having helped businesses through mergers and acquisitions since 2000. Her strategies for a successful merger and acquisition are effective and specific to each business’ culture and industry.
There are a wide range of fears that your team may face during a merger and acquisition:
- Uncertainty and lack of confidence in management
- Fear of termination for job redundancy
- Lack of understanding of or skepticism in the new culture or vision
- Lack of clarity on new or altered job roles
- Overall resistance to change
- Increased frustration and confusion
- Trepidation in communicating concerns
- Fear of becoming expendable, irrelevant
DBH Consulting has developed a proven approach to easing these fears and the challenges associated with mergers and acquisitions. We help to preserve a company’s most important asset – their people. Our M&A process is formulated to minimize concerns, prevent unnecessary attrition, and smooth the path toward a healthy enterprise. We work in direct contact with your business to develop solutions that are specific to your company’s needs.
Together, we will explore
- Integration planning
- Communication strategy for internal and external stakeholders
- The development of a transition management plan that anticipates the impact of leadership changes
- Goals, values, mission, vision, and policies of the new company
- Employee retention and involvement
- Establishing appropriate training programs
- An action plan for unifying diverse cultures
- And more
For the most successful merger and acquisition transition, contact the expert M&A consultants at DBH Consulting. Our M&A integration strategies will help create sustainable value for you and your business.